Xiii is a remake of the cult first-person shooter that was initially released in 2003. You play as “xiii”, a man without an identity, in a solo campaign with numerous twists and turns. Inspired by the eponymous graphic novel, the game features a completely reinvented and unique cel-shading design. In xiii, players can also take part in fierce multiplayer fights. You wake up, wounded and with amnesia, on a deserted Beach on the East Coast. The only clues as to your identity are a tattoo of the number xiii near your collarbone and a Locker key. Even though your memory is failing, you discover that you have the reflexes of a highly trained professional Fighter. You set off in search of your past, discovering that you played a role in the assassination of the President of the United States of America, and revealing the most astounding conspiracy ever hatched in the country's history.
- Pre-order to receive the Golden classic weapon Skins Pack includes (One) Golden Pistol Skin and (one) Golden knife Skin; must be sold by and shipped from Amazon
- A new artistic direction that respects the original work and its iconic cel-shading design
- Numerous references to the eponymous graphic novel, including onomatopoeias, speech bubbles, panels, and more
- Varied gameplay with action, infiltration, and exploration phases and fierce multiplayer fights
- A breathtaking solo campaign with 34 levels; a brutal arsenal of 15 weapons to help you get your memory back
Rating RP: Ratings Pending - Not yet assigned a final ESRB rating
All discounts are excluded from use on this product.