The story unfolds through funny dialogues and challenging puzzles.
Keen powers of observation, intuition and imagination are going to be needed in order to succeed and ultimately find the truth.
- Non-linear gameplay: Explore without constraint, collect items and solve brilliant puzzles.
- Unique graphic style: A fanciful deformed world with a magical atmosphere.
- Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A Pirate world with a modern twist: Pirates and computers...? Well, why not!
- 15 NPCs to interact with: Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack: More than 2 hours of original music.
10 years have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Willy's father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan. One day, the postman delivers him a strange letter:
“If you receive this letter, it means that something went wrong
and it’s up to you to finish what I started. Go as fast as you can
to Bone Town, room 09, but don't trust anyone...”
Rating RP: Ratings Pending - Not yet assigned a final ESRB yet
All discounts are excluded from use on this product.