The iconic and most popular cycling race in the world is coming to console 2019! Cyanide Studio, which has held the license for over 15 years, has introduced more innovations and will release an enhanced game with a new Online Mode that will appeal to a wider audience. The game will continue to provide all the official content of the Tour de France, including teams, cyclists, the same new stages as the real-world race and official sponsors. But more than just an update to the previous game, the studio has integrated many community requests and extended the scope of the experience.
- Online Multiplayer: online competitions are now available. Two to four players can challenge themselves in a variety of races.
- New challenges: Sprints – After Descent, players can challenge each other in the Sprint mode.
- New race: One of the oldest cycling races, Le Tour des Flandres, is now in the game.
- New Tour de France landmarks: all the 21 stages have been faithfully reproduced, so players can ride from Belgium to the South of France and finish the race on the Champs-Elysées!
- New World Championship: players can lead their national team and race for victory as team manager or team leader.
Rating E: Everyone - Contents generally suitable for all ages
All discounts are excluded from use on this product.