- Kaiser Pilder can be displayed combined or in flight mode. The Kaiser Pilder can also be separated.
- Recreate various moments in the series with interchangeable parts such as when the large sword appears from the Z mark on the chest or reenact when the Final Kaiser Blade appears.
- The base of the "sword-holding hand" to hold the Final Kaiser Blade uses a moveable joint to allow for a wide range of action poses.
- The large wings, "Kaiser Scrander", can be equipped on the model and has a wingspan of 360mm with a moveable base.
- Some parts use pullout joints to maintain the model's proportions while allowing for a wide range of movement.
- This model is compatible with Flying Base Neo.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.