How do I become a wholesaler?
- Retailer with a verifiable brick and mortar or online retail location.
- ShopPopONLINE approval of New Account
- Meet the minimum order as determined by the quantity in an inner case; this amount can vary from item to item (typically 2 – 24 items per SKU). Varies on independent manufacturers.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in applying for an account, please email Wholesale@ShopPopONLINE.com with the following items:
1. A short business summary. Tell us about your business. Do you have a brick and mortar location? Online sales? What is your web address and where are your stores located?
2. A completed Account Application (requested by email).
3. Business License
4. Reseller’s License / Certificate of Resale / Wholesale License (requirements vary by state).
What are the minimum requirements for items and orders?
The minimum amount that can be ordered is an inner case; the amount in a case varies from item to item (typically 2 – 24 items per SKU).
How does pricing work?
Pricing varies by product and quantity. Once you are an approved reseller, your sales account coordinator will provide pricing.
Shipping charges are added to your invoice. Domestic orders ship via USPS/UPS/FedEx Ground unless otherwise requested.
If you are located outsode U.S., please contact us for appropriate shipping methods.
What is the shipping minimum?
There are no shipping minimums. The smallest order of one inner case will be shipped if requested.
Chase Piece Shortages and Damages
If your shipment is missing chase pieces or your chase pieces are damaged, we will either issue a credit for the cost of the piece or send a replacement (depending on inventory).
Paint Defects and Compensation
Minor paint flaws are to be expected. For significant paint defects, we review on a case by case basis and issue credits as necessary.
Third-Party Shipping Accounts
ShopPopONLINE is not liable for damages or shortages when a customer uses a third-party carrier. Please contact your carrier immediately to seek compensation.